The following questions are part of a longer quiz that can help you decide if you are at risk for an eating disorder.
- Even though people tell me I'm thin, I feel fat.
- I get anxious if I can't exercise.
- My periods come irregularlyor not at all.
- I worry about what I will eat.
- If I gain weight, I get anxious and depressed.
- I would rather eat by myself than with family or friends.
- I feel guilty when I eat.
- My eating habits and fear of food interfere with friendships or romantic relationships.
Want to take the full quiz? You can find it at http://www.anred.com/slf_tst.html
Adapted with permission of the Anorexia Nervosa and Related Eating Disorders, Inc., 1998. All rights reserved. back to top